Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Peddling puns


 Did you know that I once wrote the following headline in an attempt to shift Lionel Richie albums: 'Hello! Is it this CD you're looking for?'

I think it's fair to say that this proves I am a very fine copywriter indeed. Okay, you look doubtful. Well, if you'd like to see more evidence of my work, you can find it at the brand new website I've put together for my freelance writing work, copyshewrote.co.uk. I hope you like it. When I told James that I intended to officially launch myself this week, he asked. 'What from?' and 'Do I need to step out of the way?'

Although I feel like it's kind of okay to be shamelessly self-promotional on my own blog, I still feel a bit awkward about pimping myself out, so I'll just say that I'm available for any kind of writing commission and I'm bloody good, so please do get in touch if I can help you or someone you know. Your project doesn't need to involve Lionel Richie, but please rest assured that I have plenty of material if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment